At least mine..
- Write down your blog’s username and password somewhere secure before you forget it (to deeply understand this, you can go through my very First post‘s initial 2-3 lines 😆 ).
- Try to understand WordPress and it’s features dumbfoundingly (this is a never-ending process. Trust me on this 😕 ).
- Find other WordPress bloggers. For initial 2-3 days even this will be a daunting task. 😕
- After going through full-fledged bloggers’ blogs you get an idea about what you can utilize your blog for.
- Think -> Write (drink water in intervals) -> Try to sleep (you can be knocked down by insomnia badly 😯 ) -> Think and the cycle goes on and on.
- Lack of followers or nil followers can make you go crazy (maybe).
But within a week or two, you start getting back to normal. You understand that it’s not even that knotty, the way it appeared on its first day. Moreover, it seems fun to own a blog. 😀
The best part is –
- Your username and password get committed to your memory! 😛
- You become insomniaFREE (I know this ain’t any word)! 😀 😆
PS – Do let me know through your comments was it only me who endured this? 😯 😛
Copyright © 2016 by Idle Muser. All rights reserved.